What does ACERT stand for?
ACERT stands for American Clean Energy Resources Trust (Kanab, UT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACERT
We have 3 other meanings of ACERT in our Acronym Attic
- Advisory Committee on Energy-Related Epidemiologic Research (US DHHS)
- Australian Centre for Economic Research on Health (Australian National University; Canberra, Australia)
- Australian Close Encounter Resource Network
- Aberdeen Centre for Energy Regulation and Obesity (Aberdeen University; Aberdeen, Wales, UK)
- Accuracy and Coverage Evaluation Regional Office (US Census Bureau)
- Advanced Communications-Electronics Requirements Plan
- Alberta/Canada Energy Resources Research Fund
- AIDS Clinical and Epidemiology Research Review Branch (US NIH)
- American Ceramic Society
- Advanced Combustion Emissions Reduction Technology
- Army Computer Emergency Response Team
- Army Contaminated Equipment Retrograde Team
- Association of Campus Emergency Response Teams (est. 1996; London, Ontario, Canada)
- Army Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center
- Archbishops’ Certificate in Church Music
- Access Certificates for Electronic Services
- Access Control and Environmental System
- Access Control Enrollment Station
- Access Control/Entry System
- Accounting Enrichment Society