Other similar statements were issued by the Screen Actors Guild, the Producers Guild of America, the International Documentary Association, the American Cinema Editors and the American Society of Cinematographers.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for American Cinema Editors
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1418 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Altamont Commuter Express
- Alternate Capability Equipment
- Alternating Conditional Expectations
- Alternative and Complimentary Education (Wigan Metropolitan Borough Council)
- Alternative Center for Education
- Alternative Cooperative Education
- Alternative Curriculum in Education
- Alternatives for Community and Environment
- America's Cash Express
- American Cheer Elite (cheerleading camp)
- American Coalition for Ethanol
- American Coaster Enthusiasts
- American College of Endocrinology
- American College of Epidemiology
- American Commodity Exchange (stock exchange)
- American Contracting Exchange Inc.
- American Council on Education
- American Council on Exercise
- American Craft Endeavors
- American Craft Enterprises Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Editor Chris Dickens walked away with gong for best-edited feature film at the 59th annual American Cinema Editors (ACE) awards, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles, reports the Daily Express.