Distance Can't Keep Us Two Apart was commissioned by the American Choral Directors Association Endowment in memory of Raymond W.
What does ACDA stand for?
ACDA stands for American Choral Directors Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACDA
We have 19 other meanings of ACDA in our Acronym Attic
- African Cultural and Development Association (Guyana)
- Agoro Community Development Association
- Air Conditioning Dealer Association (Australia)
- Albany Community Development Agency (New York)
- Alliance of Christian Development Agencies (Philippines)
- Alliance of the California Dental Association
- Almaty City Development Agency (Republic of Kazakhstan)
- Alpine Club des Alpes (French automobile club)
- Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia Association
- American Celiac Disease Alliance
- American Christian Defense Alliance
- American Commodity Distribution Association
- American Country Dance Association
- Antigonish Creative Dance Association (Nova Scotia, Scotland)
- Antiques and Collectibles Dealer Associations (Huntersville, NC)
- Appalachian Community Development Association
- Aqua Camp Diving Academy (Jacksonville, FL)
- ARGPAN Curtea de Arges
- Arms Control and Disarmament Act of 1961
- Arms Control and Disarmament Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Olsen is a member of NATS, National Association of Teachers of Singing; an elite professional group of teachers of voice whose mission is to encourage the highest standards of the vocal art and of ethical principles in the teaching of singing, ACDA, American Choral Directors Association, NAfME, National Association of Music Educators, and the NJMEA.
The American Choral Directors Association (ACDA) has partnered with Interkultur to bring the 2012 World Choir Games to Cincinnati, Ohio, July 4-14, 2012.
Algonquin students Liz Wall, Vale Southard, Shay Gibson, and Caroline Joyner received top national choral honors from the American Choral Directors Association recently.
Kudos Oregon Choral Focus, edited by Julie Adkins of Eugene, won honors for superior newsletter achievement at the recent national convention of the American Choral Directors Association in Los Angeles.