Reagan received her DC education from Parker College of Chiropractic, located in Dallas, Texas, then went on to earn a Diplomate American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (DACBSP) certification, making her an expert in the field.
What does ACBSP stand for?
ACBSP stands for American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACBSP
We have 1 other meaning of ACBSP in our Acronym Attic
- American Council of Blind Students (American Council of the Blind)
- Antique and Classic Boat Society
- Aqueous-Ceramic Binding Suspension
- Asia Commercial Bank Securities (Vietnam)
- Assembly Contingency Baseboard Signal
- Advisory Committee on Blood Safety and Availability (US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Advisory Council on Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Associate of the Chartered Building Societies Institute
- A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (International Society for Krishna Consciousness founder)
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (formerly Association of Collegiate Business Schools & Programs)
- Assembly Contingency Baseband Signal Processor
- Academy of Certified Baccalaureate Social Workers (National Association of Social Workers)
- ABMP Certified Bodywork Therapist
- Active Cycle of Breathing Technique (physiotherapy)
- Air Combat Training
- Alabama Coastal Birding Trail (Gulf Shores, AL)
- American Council of the Blind of Texas (est. 1978)
- Atlantic Contemporary Ballet Theatre (Atlantic City Ballet; New Jersey)
- Australian College of Business and Technology
- Advanced Content Based Techniques for Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only 4,000 others worldwide received the designation, which was awarded by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians.