Gary Griffin of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg runs breeding programs for the American Chestnut Cooperators' Foundation.
What does ACCF stand for?
ACCF stands for American Chestnut Cooperators' Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCF
We have 46 other meanings of ACCF in our Acronym Attic
- Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology (Karaikudi, South India)
- Australian Choral Conductors Education and Training (Victoria, Australia)
- Administrative Center Conference Facility
- Advisory Committee for Computing Facilities
- African Cultural Conservation Fund
- Alabama Child Caring Foundation
- Alamo City Cerveza Fest (beer brewing competition; Texas)
- Alfa Classic Club de France (French automobile club; est. 1997)
- All California Club Foray (mushroooms; California)
- American Car Club de France
- American College of Cardiology Foundation
- American Council for Capital Formation
- Amicale Cheminote des Coureurs de Fond (France)
- Amsterdam Center for Corporate Finance
- Animal Crossing City Folk (gaming)
- Area Communications Control Facility
- Arenac County Community Foundation (Michigan)
- Arkansas Christian Charitable Foundation
- Asian Christian Charismatic Fellowship
- Assembly of Christian Churches in Fiji
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Comeback Effort Attempts to develop a blight-resistant tree and bring back chestnuts to American forests are underway by such groups as the American Chestnut Foundation, the Great Lakes Chestnut Alliance, the Chattanooga Chestnut Tree Project, and the American Chestnut Cooperators' Foundation.
The trees were grown by the Newport, Virginia-based American Chestnut Cooperators' Foundation.