The event was hosted by the Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America (AACCLA) and took place over three days at the U.
What does ACCLA stand for?
ACCLA stands for American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACCLA
We have 1 other meaning of ACCLA in our Acronym Attic
- Accelrys, Inc. (stock symbol; San Diego, CA)
- Accreditation Council for Clinical Lipidology (Allied Health Certification Program)
- American Canadian Caribbean Line
- American Caribbean Cruise Line
- American College of Construction Lawyers
- Amway China Co Limited
- Association Camping-Car Liberté (French: Liberty Camping Car Association)
- Auckland Charter Centre Limited (New Zealand)
- Australian Centre for Clinician Leadership
- Automotive Coaches and Components Limited (India)
- Ancient Coin Club of Los Angeles
- A Connectionist Child Language Development and Imitation Model
- Advanced Concurrent Constraint Languages Application, Implementation, and Methodology
- Alameda County Collaborative for Learning and Instruction in Mathematics (Hayward, CA)
- Antarctic Circumpolar Current Levels from Altimetry and Island Measurement
- Appalachian Collaborative Center for Learning, Assessment and Instruction in Mathematics (various universities)
- Army COMSEC Commodity Logistics Accounting Information Management
- Army COMSEC Commodity Logistics Accounting Information Management System
- Accessibility for Learner Information Profile
- Austrian Chamber of Civil Law Notaries
Samples in periodicals archive:
[The following are excerpts of the remarks presented to the United States Chamber of Commerce and Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America Luncheon, Miami, Florida, January 30, 2004.
More than 300 attendees discussed key regional issues at the conference, sponsored by the Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America (AACCLA) and hosted by the American Chamber of Commerce of Panama.