The acquisition would see the Canadian bank take a 41 percent equity interest in American Century Investments.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for American Century Investments (Kansas City, MO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 486 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Alianza Cooperativa Internacional (Spanish)
- Alliance Coopérative Internationale
- Allied Construction Industries (Cincinnati, OH)
- Allied Continental Intermodal (UK)
- Allocated Configuration Identification
- Allocated Configuration Item
- Alloy Casting Institute
- Alltel Communications Inc.
- Amano Cincinnati, Inc. (Roseland, NJ)
- America's Career Infonet
- American Chemical, Inc. (Texas and Minnesota)
- American Cinema International (entertainment company; Van Nuys, CA)
- American Cleaning Institute (formerly Soap and Detergent Association)
- American College Institute (Izmir, Turkey high school)
- American Color Imaging (Cedar Falls, IA)
- American Combustion Industries Inc.
- American Competitiveness Initiative (US government)
- American Competitiveness Institute (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
- American Concrete Institute
- American Conference Institute (New York, NY)