This erudite book, the winner of the 2011 John Gilmary Shea Prize of the American Catholic Historical Association, makes a valuable contribution to the burgeoning historiography on religion and the Enlightenment in Europe.
What does ACHA stand for?
ACHA stands for American Catholic Historical Association (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHA
We have 30 other meanings of ACHA in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Clearing House
- Automotive Components Holdings (various locations)
- Average Call Handle (time; call center metric)
- Adult Care Home Personal Care (Medicaid level)
- Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Act (Australia)
- Adelaide Community Health Alliance (Australia)
- African Canadian Heritage Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Agency for Healthcare Administration (Florida)
- Air-Conduction Hearing Aid (device)
- Allegheny County Housing Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- American College Health Association
- American College of Healthcare Architects
- American College of Hospital Administrators
- American Collegiate Hockey Association
- Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis (mathematical journal)
- Associate Commissioner for Health Affairs
- Association for Communal Harmony in Asia
- Australian Community Health Association
- Atlantic County Healing Arts Institute (New Jersey)
- Asian Community Health Action Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Catholic Historical Association has selected Vatican Secret Diplomacy: Joseph P.
A past president of the American Catholic Historical Association, O'Callaghan (emeritus history, Fordham U.