and Knoepfle, Terry W, "Limited Liability Company Interests as Securities: A Proposed Framework for Analysis," American Business Law Journal, Summer 1996, pp.
What does ABLJ stand for?
ABLJ stands for American Business Law Journal (quarterly publication)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABLJ
We have 1 other meaning of ABLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Laser Experiment
- Advisory Board for Lovejoy Elderly and Youth (charity; Buffalo, NY)
- African Business Leaders Forum
- American Bankruptcy Law Forum
- Asian Business Leadership Forum (various locations)
- Association for Better Land Husbandry (Kenya)
- Abraham Lincoln Birthplace National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- American Business for Legal Immigration (now Compete America)
- Association for a Better Long Island (New York)
- Adjustable Buoyancy Life Jacket
- Adaptable Bridge Launching Kit (US Army)
- Acute Burkitt-Like Leukaemia
- Airborne Laser Laboratory
- Association of Boston Law Librarians (Boston, MA)
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (education tool)
- Ambient Bay and Lagoon Monitoring (watershed assessment program; California)
- American Board of Legal Medicine
- Aberdeen Baptist Lui Ming Choi College (Hong Kong)
- All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (film)
- American Board of Longevity Medicine and Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
Internal Whistleblowing: Protecting the Interests of the Employee, the Organization, and Society," American Business Law Journal 29, 267-308.