In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made in her memory to: American Breast Cancer Foundation, 1220B East Joppa Road, Suite #332, Baltimore, MD.
What does ABCF stand for?
ABCF stands for American Breast Cancer Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABCF
We have 1 other meaning of ABCF in our Acronym Attic
- Asset Backed Credit Default Swap
- Adult Basic and Continuing Education
- Advanced Business Certificate Examination
- Arab Banking Corporation Egypt
- Associação Brasileira de Cafés Especiais (Portuguese: Brazil Specialty Coffee Association)
- Association Bretagne des Consultants d'Entreprise (French: Brittany Association of Company Consultants)
- Association of Blend Certified Electrologists
- Association Brassacoise Culturelle Educative et de Loisirs (French: Brassacoise Cultural Educational and Recreational Association; Brassac, France)
- Academy of Board Certified Environmental Professionals (Townson, MD)
- Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation (San Antonio, TX)
- Americans Back in Charge Foundation
- Anarchist Black Cross Federation
- Association Badminton Créhange Faulquemont (French badminton group)
- National Association of Black CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Firms
- Associação Brasileira do Comércio Farmacêutico (Portugese:Brazilian Association of Commercial Pharmacists)
- Associazione Bambini Cerebrolesi Federazione Italiana (Italian; children's cerebral palsy foundation)
- ABC Family
- American Board of Commissioners of Foreign Missions (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Association of British Columbia First Nations Treatment Programs (North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Association of British Columbia Forest Professionals (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without checking, for example, it would be hard to tell the difference between the F-rated American Breast Cancer Foundation and the A-rated Breast Cancer Foundation, or the B+ rated National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the F-rated Operation Lookout National Center for Missing Youth.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Breast Cancer Foundation, 1220 B East Joppa Road, Suite 332, Baltimore, MD 21286.