The American Board of Professional Neuropsychology,established in the 1980s, also certifies clinical neuropsychologists.
What does ABPN stand for?
ABPN stands for American Board of Professional Neuropsychology (est. 1982)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABPN
We have 1 other meaning of ABPN in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Blood Product Labeling System
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Mycosis
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine
- Association of Briefing Program Managers
- Attitude to Behavioral Process Models
- Authorized in Accordance With Bureau of Naval Personnel Manual
- Association of Business Process Management Professionals (Chicago, IL)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Association of British Paediatric Nurses (UK)
- American Board of Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- American Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists
- ABPO (not an acronym; formerly Association of Black Probation Officers)
- Advanced Base Personnel Officer
- AIDS Bereavement Project of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics (est. 1975)
- Assault and Battery on Police Officer (law enforcement)
- Associação Brasileira do Papelão Ondulado (Brazil)