As called for under the Affordable Care Act, the CMS will pay Medicare rates for evaluation and management codes between 99201 and 99499 when they are used by physicians who are board certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties, the American Osteopathic Association, and the American Board of Physician Specialties.
What does ABPS stand for?
ABPS stands for American Board of Physician Specialties (Tampa, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABPS
We have 18 other meanings of ABPS in our Acronym Attic
- Antarctic Biodiversity-Past, Present and Future (UK; Natural Environment Research Council)
- Abnormal Blood Pressure Response to Exercise (cardiology)
- Advanced Backup Password Recovery (software)
- Alison Brod Public Relations
- American Book Publishing Record
- Animal By-Product Regulation
- Association of British Picture Restorers (UK)
- Automatic Blood Pressure Recorder (product)
- Aggressions Bewaeltigungs Programm (German)
- Air Breathing Propulsion System
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Board of Psychological Specialties
- Automated Barrier Plan System
- Automatic Blood Pressure System
- Antigua and Barbuda Public Service Association
- Association of Black Psychologists
- American Bureau of Professional Translators (est. 1986; Houston, TX)
- Ancoats Buildings Preservation Trust
- Average Benefits Percentage Test (employee compensation)