Cavalieros is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology.
What does ABOG stand for?
ABOG stands for American Board of Ophthalmology (est. 1916)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABOG
We have 3 other meanings of ABOG in our Acronym Attic
- Andy Biersack Obsession Disorder
- Apprentice Boys of Derry (Protestant fraternal organisation)
- Arizona Band and Orchestra Directors Association (Arizona Music Educators Association)
- Australian Band and Orchestra Director's Association
- Alaska Board of Fisheries
- A Bit of Fry and Laurie (TV series)
- Arkansas Bait and Ornamental Fish Growers Association
- Academic Business Officers Group (California)
- Alumni Board of Governors (various universities)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses
- American Board of Hospital Physicians
- ABO Blood Group Incompatibility (blood types)
- Alt.Best.of.Internet (newsgroup)
- American Board of Oral Implantology (est. 1969; Chicago, IL)
- Association of British Offshore Industries
- Astrological Bureau of Ideas (Groton, MA)
- Amended Basis Of Issue Plan
- Ashley Book of Knots
Samples in periodicals archive:
Denis O'Day, executive director of the American Board of Ophthalmology and former chairman of the Vanderbilt Department of Ophthalmology, and Jack McMahon, vice president and general manager for BellSouth Business in Tennessee, Kentucky, North and South Carolina.
A Historical Digression The first specialty board, incorporated in 1917, was what is now called the American Board of Ophthalmology.
Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, Dr.