Berry is certified by the National Board of Medical Examiners and the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
What does ABOG stand for?
ABOG stands for American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABOG
We have 3 other meanings of ABOG in our Acronym Attic
- All Bets On Death (band)
- Andy Biersack Obsession Disorder
- Apprentice Boys of Derry (Protestant fraternal organisation)
- Arizona Band and Orchestra Directors Association (Arizona Music Educators Association)
- Australian Band and Orchestra Director's Association
- Alaska Board of Fisheries
- A Bit of Fry and Laurie (TV series)
- Arkansas Bait and Ornamental Fish Growers Association
- Academic Business Officers Group (California)
- Alumni Board of Governors (various universities)
- American Board of Ophthalmology (est. 1916)
- Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses
- American Board of Hospital Physicians
- ABO Blood Group Incompatibility (blood types)
- Alt.Best.of.Internet (newsgroup)
- American Board of Oral Implantology (est. 1969; Chicago, IL)
- Association of British Offshore Industries
- Astrological Bureau of Ideas (Groton, MA)
- Amended Basis Of Issue Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Health and Human Services Secretary Mike Leavitt has called on the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology to honor the right of ob.