Lu, a specialist in internal medicine who is also board certified by the American Board of Medical Acupuncture, is developing an integrative medicine program for Loyola University (Chicago) Health Systems and the system's primary care network.
What does ABMA stand for?
ABMA stands for American Board of Medical Acupuncture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABMA
We have 34 other meanings of ABMA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Bread Machine
- Automatic Building Machine
- Automotive Base Mechanic (uncertified, slang shadetree mechanic)
- Auxiliary Board Member (Bahá'í Faith)
- Aventure du Bout du Monde (French travelers' network)
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate (USN rating)
- Avrupa Bilgi Merkezi (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Bamaga, Queensland, Australia (Airport Code)
- All Burma Monks' Alliance
- American Bearing Manufacturers Association
- American Boiler Manufacturers Association
- American Brush Manufacturers Association
- Antibasement Membrane Antibody
- Army Ballistic Missile Agency (Huntsville, AL)
- Associate of the Business Management Association (UK)
- Auctores Britannici Medii Aevi (Latin: British Authors of the Middle Ages)
- Automated Battle Management Aids (various armed forces)
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate Association
- American Bureau for Medical Aid to China
- Akhil Bharatiya Manav Adhikar Dal (Indian politician)