He is board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, American Board of Pain Medicine, and the American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians, and is also a certified menopause practitioner.
What does ABIPP stand for?
ABIPP stands for American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians (Paducah, KY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABIPP
- Advanced Basic Input Output System
- Advanced BIOS
- Associação Brasileira das Indústrias de Óleos Vegetais (Portugese: Brazilian Association of Vegetable Oil Industries)
- African Books in Print (reference book)
- Agustin Blazquez Independent Productions
- All Business Internet Productions BV (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Alternative Broadcast Inspection Program
- Arkansas Beef Improvement Program (USDA)
- Associação Brasileira da Indústria do Plástico (Portugese)
- Antioxidant Based Industrial Products from Oats (Competitive Industrial Materials from Non Food Crops; UK)
- Associate of the British Institute of Professional Photography
- Abstract Bulletin of the Institute of Paper Science and Technology (monthly publication)
- Autism Behavioural Intervention Queensland
- Agro Based Industry Quality Assurance (Bogor, India)
- Associação Brasileira da Indústria Farmoquímica (Portugese: Brasilian Association of Pharmochemical Industries)
- Associação Brasileira da Indústria Química (Brazil)
- Agent-Based Identity Repertoire
- Airborne Infrared (sensor technology)
- Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company (est. 1892)
- Arab Business Intelligence Report (PricewaterhouseCoopers)