He is certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine and the Certifying Commission in Medical Management.
What does ABEM stand for?
ABEM stands for American Board of Emergency Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of ABEM in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Basic Education for Karamoja (Uganda)
- Arctic Borderlands Ecological Knowledge Co-operative (Yukon, Canada)
- Acid-Base and Electrolyte
- Advanced Boolean Equation Language
- Advanced Boolean Expression Language
- Advanced Broadband Enabled Learning
- Advanced Business Education, Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Air Breathing Electric Laser
- Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature
- Agent-Based Environment for Linking Simulations
- Agents & Brokers Education Network (insurance industry)
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering (university course)
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering (University program)
- Australasian Boys Education Network (Research Australia Development and Innovation Institute)
- Australian Business Ethics Network (business ethics organization; Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology; Melbourne, Australia)
- Brazilian Association of Nursing
- Abnormal End
- Absent By Enforced Net Deprivation
- Associate of the Association of Building Engineers
- Associação Brasileira de Ensino Odontológico
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other boards, such as the American Board of Emergency Medicine, already have annual requirements for their physicians.
provides a study guide for the American Board of Emergency Medicine written certification exam that contains about 800 board-style questions on all topics in emergency medicine.
Fortunately, the emergency units of many community hospitals are increasingly being staffed by physicians certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
Cohen is board-certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology, the American Board of Emergency Medicine and the American College of Osteopathic Family Practitioners.
In a long-awaited move, the American Board of Emergency Medicine and the American Board of Internal Medicine have agreed to cosponsor a pathway to certification in Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine.
95 Paperback Pearls of wisdom RC86 Designed to conform with the American Board of Emergency Medicine certification examination, this review provides a paragraph of explanation with each answer so that readers can verify in detail their knowledge of each question-and-answer pair.
The American Board of Emergency Medicine became a conjoint board (modified) in 1979, the last time there was an addition to the membership of the ABMS.