He was a member of the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery from 1981 to 1989 and president of the board from 1988 to 1989.
What does ABCRS stand for?
ABCRS stands for American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABCRS
We have 2 other meanings of ABCRS in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Blood Cancer Registry
- Aviary Bred, Close Ringed (birds bred in captivity for sale in Britain)
- Avonex, Betaferon, Copaxone, Rebif (drug treatment for multiple sclerosis symptoms)
- Alberta Beverage Container Recycling Corporation (Canada)
- Anheuser-Busch Coastal Research Center (Charlottesville, VA)
- Asheville Buncombe Community Relations Council (Asheville, NC)
- American Box Car Racing International
- American Baptist Churches of the Rocky Mountains (Centennial, CO)
- Australian Broadcasting Commission - Radio National
- Activating Blood Circulation and Removing Stasis
- Active Brake Control System
- Advanced Boiler Control Services
- Advanced Business Computer Systems International, Incorporated
- Air Bag Cutoff Switch
- Alexian Brothers Community Services
- Alpha-Beta Counting System
- Antimonide Based Compound Semiconductors
- Army Battle Command System
- Army Battle Control System
- Associazione Bertoni per la Cooperazione e lo Sviluppo nel Terzo Mondo
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fazio, who is editor in chief of Diseases of the Colon and Rectum, is a senior board member and past president of the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery, past president of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons and a council member for The Society for Pelvic Surgeons.