What does ABCP stand for?
ABCP stands for American Board of Clinical Pharmacology, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABCP
We have 5 other meanings of ABCP in our Acronym Attic
- Activity-Based Computing Protocol
- Activity-Based Costing Principle
- Adamsville Business and Community Partnership
- Addison, Burrows, Cox and Patrick
- African Blackwood Conservation Project (Tanzania)
- After Burner Centrifugal Pump
- Airborne Command Post
- Alternate Battery Command Post (military)
- Ambase Corporation
- American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Antique Brass Cup Pull
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Paraguay
- Army Bands Career Program (US Army)
- Army Body Composition Program (US Army)
- Ashburton Canal Project
- Asian Buddhist Conference for Peace
- Asset-Backed Commercial Paper
- Associação Brasileira de Ciência Política
- Associação Brasileira de Cimento Portland (Brazil)
- Associate Business Continuity Planner