He has been a chelating physician since 1976 and a Diplomate of the American Board of Chelation Therapy since 1984.
What does ABCT stand for?
ABCT stands for American Board of Chelation Therapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABCT
We have 13 other meanings of ABCT in our Acronym Attic
- Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group
- Austrian Breast Cancer Study Group
- Army Battle Command Systems Integration (US Army)
- Atmospheric, Biological and Chemical Simulation
- Alberta Breast Cancer Screening Program (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Academy for the Advancement of Businesss & Computer Technology
- AIDS Business Coalition Tanzania
- Airborne Battalion Combat Team (US Army)
- Airborne Brigade Combat Team
- Alliance of Boulder County on Tobacco and Health (Boulder, CO, USA)
- Appearance, Behavior, Cognition, Thought (mental health evaluation process)
- Armored Brigade Combat Team (US Army)
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (formerly known as the Association for Advancement of Behavior Therapy)
- Austrian Business Cycle Theory
- Autologous Blood Cell Transplantation
- Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company
- Arthur Brisbane Child Treatment Center (New Jersey)
- Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Company Limited (India)
- American Board for Certification of Teacher Excellence
- Army Brigade Combat Team Modernization (formerly Future Combat Systems; US Army)