He was a certified member of the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion and a licensed perfusionist of the State of Massachusetts.
What does ABCP stand for?
ABCP stands for American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABCP
We have 5 other meanings of ABCP in our Acronym Attic
- Access-Based Clustering Protocol
- Activity-Based Computing Protocol
- Activity-Based Costing Principle
- Adamsville Business and Community Partnership
- Addison, Burrows, Cox and Patrick
- African Blackwood Conservation Project (Tanzania)
- After Burner Centrifugal Pump
- Airborne Command Post
- Alternate Battery Command Post (military)
- Ambase Corporation
- American Board of Clinical Pharmacology, Inc.
- Antique Brass Cup Pull
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Paraguay
- Army Bands Career Program (US Army)
- Army Body Composition Program (US Army)
- Ashburton Canal Project
- Asian Buddhist Conference for Peace
- Asset-Backed Commercial Paper
- Associação Brasileira de Ciência Política
- Associação Brasileira de Cimento Portland (Brazil)