What does ABAI stand for?
ABAI stands for American Board of Allergy & Immunology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABAI
- Association Belge des Analystes Financiers (French: Belgian Association of Financial Analysts; Belgium)
- Association of British Accountants in France (Paris, France)
- Attorney's Bar Association of Florida, Inc.
- Australia Business Arts Foundation
- Aquatic Biology, Aquaculture and Fisheries Resources (electronic database)
- Antigua & Barbuda Association of Georgia
- Associação Brasileira de Aviação Geral (Brazilian Association of General Aviation; São Paulo, Brazil)
- Association of Bay Area Governments
- 4-Aminobenzoic Acid Hydrazide
- Amateurs de la Berlinette Alpine du Haut-Rhin (French: Alpine Berlinette Lovers of Haut-Rhin; automobile club; Haut-Rhin, France)
- American Boiler & Affiliated Industries
- Association for Behavior Analysis International (Portage, MI)
- Astwood Bank Against Incinerator (UK)
- American Bankers Association Insurance Association
- Association pour le Bien-être des Aveugles de l'Ile Maurice (French: Association for the Welfare of the Blind of Mauritius)
- American Bar Association Journal (Chicago, IL)
- Antiquarian Booksellers Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Automobile Business Association of Japan (est. 1946)
- Advanced Basic Application Language (computer programming)
- Aims, Bounds, Aids, Limitations (command tasks)