Johnson is the recipient of many awards and honors including Most Admired Woman of the Decade, Woman of the Year from the American Biographical Institute and International Woman of the Year, Cambridge, England.
What does ABI stand for?
ABI stands for American Biographical Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABI
We have 214 other meanings of ABI in our Acronym Attic
- Airborne Broadcast Intelligence (US DoD)
- Airborne Interceptor
- Airbus Industries
- Alabama Bureau of Investigation
- Alliance for Bio-Integrity (Iowa)
- Allied Business Intelligence, Inc (Oyster Bay, New York)
- American Bankers Insurance Group
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bell Incorporated
- American Beverage Institute
- American Business Index
- American Business Information
- American Butter Institute
- Anagrafe Biblioteche Italiane (Italian: Individual Italian Libraries)
- Animal Behavior Institute, Inc.
- Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology (Palo Alto, CA)
- Ankle/Brachial Index
- Annual Business Inquiry (Office for National Statistics; UK)
- Anoxic Brain Injury
- Ansaldobreda, Inc. (est. 2001; San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Nnam is one of the Consulting Editors of the Contemporary Who is Who of the American Biographical Institute.
Norbeck recently received the American Medal of Honor from the American Biographical Institute.
Weng has received numerous academic awards and honors, including Outstanding Research Award and Academic Award from the Ministry of Education, NSC Research Fellow Award and Outstanding Research Award from National Science Council, Achievement Award from American Biographical Institute and Nanotechnology Medal from Nanotechnology and Micro System Association, as well as Honorary Professor of National Chiao Tung University, Honorary Professor of National Cheng Kung University, Fellow of Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of the Republic of China and Fellow of Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society.
India); member of AIChE, CPPA, Sigma Xi; awarded Senior Fellowship by Japan Society for Promotion of Science (1988 and 1996), Innovation in Drying Award, IDS '86, MIT, The Procter & Gamble Award for Excellence in Drying Research (1998); named Distinguished Scientists of the 20th Century, International Man of the Year by International Biographical Institute, Cambridge (1999); listed in 1000 World Leaders of Influence by the American Biographical Institute, Raleigh, USA (2000).