Baseball coaches honor OSU's Conforto, Smith Oregon State University freshman Michael Conforto has been named to the American Baseball Coaches Association All-West Region first team while junior infielder Tyler Smith was named to its second team.
What does ABCA stand for?
ABCA stands for American Baseball Coaches Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABCA
We have 26 other meanings of ABCA in our Acronym Attic
- ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate)-Binding Cassette-7 (gene)
- A Boy Called Art
- Abbreviations, Brevity Codes, and Acronyms (US Army)
- Afro-Brazilian Capoeira Association (Minneapolis, MN)
- Albany Business Computing Association
- Alberta Business Corporations Act (Canada)
- Alcohol Beverage Control Administration (West Virginia)
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Act
- Allentown Business Community Association, Inc. (New Jersey)
- American Baptist Churches of Alaska
- American Bird Conservation Association
- American Black Chiropractic Association
- American Border Collie Association
- American Builders & Contractors Association (Austin, TX, USA)
- American Business Communications Association
- American, British, Canadian, and Australian
- American, British, Canadian, Australian Armies' Standardization Program
- American, British, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand Armies' Program
- Analysis of Brownfield Cleanup Alternatives (US EPA)
- Antwerp British Community Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a senior, Pennell also was named to the Daktronics All-South Central Region Second Team and Rawlings/ American Baseball Coaches Association All-South Central Region Second Team.
Simek was named to the All-Northeast Region first team this season by the American Baseball Coaches Association.
He would have had plenty of offers after earning freshman all-American honors from Collegiate Baseball magazine and then third-team all-American honors from the American Baseball Coaches Association as a sophomore.
Barry was inducted into the Holy Cross Hall of Fame in 1956 and the American Baseball Coaches Association Hall of Fame 10 years later.