A member of the Dallas Bar Association and American Bar Association, he is also active in the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association and serves on the Foundation Board of Directors of Lovers Lane United Methodist Church in Dallas.
What does ABI stand for?
ABI stands for American Bankruptcy Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABI
We have 214 other meanings of ABI in our Acronym Attic
- Agencia Boliviana de Informacion (Spanish: Bolivian Information Agency; Bolivia)
- Air Brush Ink
- Air-Borne Illness
- Airborne Broadcast Intelligence (US DoD)
- Airborne Interceptor
- Airbus Industries
- Alabama Bureau of Investigation
- Alliance for Bio-Integrity (Iowa)
- Allied Business Intelligence, Inc (Oyster Bay, New York)
- American Bankers Insurance Group
- American Bell Incorporated
- American Beverage Institute
- American Biographical Institute
- American Business Index
- American Business Information
- American Butter Institute
- Anagrafe Biblioteche Italiane (Italian: Individual Italian Libraries)
- Animal Behavior Institute, Inc.
- Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology (Palo Alto, CA)
- Ankle/Brachial Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
New bankruptcy filings fell to 632,130 in the first six months of the year compared to the year-ago period, according to a report from the American Bankruptcy Institute and Epiq Systems Inc.
She recently authored an in-depth study that was published in the American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review and funded by the American Bankruptcy Institute and National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges on the increased cost of bankruptcy for consumers.
Consumer bankruptcies soared 41 per cent last month from a year before and climbed from August, as high unemployment and the housing market crash took their toll, the American Bankruptcy Institute said.
businesses filed for bankruptcy protection in the first half of 2009, a 64 percent increase from first half 2008, according to the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI).
The increases in Nevada are much sharper than national trends, according to figures released this month by the American Bankruptcy Institute.
Judicial Excellence Award from Thomson/West and the American Bankruptcy Institute to recognize bankruptcy judges who have distinguished themselves as educators, writers, and scholars.
htm) For more information, contact The American Bankruptcy Institute (www.