WNC is also a long-time member of American Bankers Insurance Association (ABM), and CAB is working as a channel partner to the association's members, who can in turn offer the program through their bank-agencies.
What does ABIA stand for?
ABIA stands for American Bankers Insurance Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABIA
We have 22 other meanings of ABIA in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Ball Indentation
- Automated Bidset Interface
- Automated Broker Interface
- Automatic Bearing Instrumentation
- Automatic Broker Interchange
- Auxiliary Building Isolation
- Available Bandwidth Index
- Average Borrower Indebtedness
- AWACS Broadcast Intelligence (USAF)
- Abscisic Acid Insensitive 3
- Arizona Bioindustry Association (also seen as ABA)
- Associação Brasileira das Indústrias da Alimentação (Portugese: Brazilian Association of the Industry of Chocolates and Candy)
- Associação Brasileira Interdisciplinar de AIDS (Brasil)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Australian Bridal Industry Academy (est. 1998)
- Acquired Brain Injury Advisory Council (Maine)
- Association of British Independent Accounting Firms (UK)
- Associate Member of the British Institute of Architectural Technologists (UK)
- Antigua Barbuda Investment Bank Ltd. (St. John's, Antigua & Barbuda)
- Adaptive Bi-level Image Compression
Samples in periodicals archive:
You should consider joining the American Bankers Insurance Association (ABIA), an ABA subsidiary and the leading trade association for banks in insurance and insurance product providers.
Those taking a staunch federalist position include the American Insurance Association, the Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers and the American Bankers Insurance Association.
6 percent of total premiums written, according the American Bankers Insurance Association.