The American Insurance Association, American Council of Life Insurers and the American Bankers Association Insurance Association have collaborated on a legislative proposal for an optional federal charter, which also makes provisions for including health insurance in the future.
What does ABAIA stand for?
ABAIA stands for American Bankers Association Insurance Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Aquatic Biology, Aquaculture and Fisheries Resources (electronic database)
- Antigua & Barbuda Association of Georgia
- Associação Brasileira de Aviação Geral (Brazilian Association of General Aviation; São Paulo, Brazil)
- Association of Bay Area Governments
- 4-Aminobenzoic Acid Hydrazide
- Amateurs de la Berlinette Alpine du Haut-Rhin (French: Alpine Berlinette Lovers of Haut-Rhin; automobile club; Haut-Rhin, France)
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- American Boiler & Affiliated Industries
- Association for Behavior Analysis International (Portage, MI)
- Astwood Bank Against Incinerator (UK)
- Association pour le Bien-être des Aveugles de l'Ile Maurice (French: Association for the Welfare of the Blind of Mauritius)
- American Bar Association Journal (Chicago, IL)
- Antiquarian Booksellers Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Automobile Business Association of Japan (est. 1946)
- Advanced Basic Application Language (computer programming)
- Aims, Bounds, Aids, Limitations (command tasks)
- Alastair Beach Associates Ltd. (UK)
- Associacao Brasileira Do Aluminio (Portuguese: Brazilian Aluminum Association; est. 1970)
- Associação Blumenauense de Amparo Aos Menores (Portuguese: Blumenauense Association to Support the Children; Brazil)
- Association of Baltic Academies of Music (Denmark)