Teens and young adults across America will learn the do's and don'ts of credit on the first annual Get Smart About Credit Day, sponsored by the American Bankers Association Education Foundation (ABAEF).
What does ABAEF stand for?
ABAEF stands for American Bankers Association Education Foundation (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Azerbaijan Business Assistance and Development (USAID)
- Advisory Board on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (Alaska)
- Alaska Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Enforcement (Anchorage, AK)
- Associació de Bibliotecaris, Arxivers i Documentalistes de les Illes Balears
- Anthropod-Borne Animal Diseases Research Laboratory (USA)
- American Brugmansia & Datura Society Inc (Crestview, Florida)
- Adult Bovine Aortic Endothelial (cell biology)
- Amateur Boxing Association of England (UK)
- Aortic Bovine Arch Endothelial (cells)
- Association of Black Academic Employees (Illinois State University; Normal, IL)
- Advisory Body on Administrative and Financial Matters (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons)
- Association Belge des Analystes Financiers (French: Belgian Association of Financial Analysts; Belgium)
- Association of British Accountants in France (Paris, France)
- Attorney's Bar Association of Florida, Inc.
- Australia Business Arts Foundation
- Aquatic Biology, Aquaculture and Fisheries Resources (electronic database)
- Antigua & Barbuda Association of Georgia
- Associação Brasileira de Aviação Geral (Brazilian Association of General Aviation; São Paulo, Brazil)
- Association of Bay Area Governments
- 4-Aminobenzoic Acid Hydrazide