AMERICAN BALLET THEATRE NEW YORK CITY CENTER, NYC OCTOBER 18 - NOVEMBER 5, 2006 Following City Center's popular Fall for Dance series and high-profile engagement of Sylvie Guillem, American Ballet Theatre defied marketing wisdom and presented three weeks of repertory there--to crowded and even sold-out houses.
What does AMBT stand for?
AMBT stands for American Ballet Theatre (London, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMBT
- Australian Membrane and Biotechnology Research Institute
- Access Management Basic Services
- Advanced Marine Biological System
- Alfred McAlpine Business Services Ltd. (UK)
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- Associated Mennonite Bible Seminary (Elkhart, IN)
- Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminaries (Elkhart, IN)
- Australian Miniature Boiler Safety Committee (Australian Association of Live Steamers)
- Accelerated Mortar Bar Test
- Ag-Mediated Blast Transformation (immunology)
- American Broadband and Telecommunications Company (Sylvania, Ohio)
- Aubin Maxime Bureau Technique (French)
- Absolute Moment Block Truncation Coding
- Advanced Materials Business Unit
- Air Mask Bag Unit (patient ventilator)
- Air-Shields Manual Breathing Unit
- Artificial Manual Breathing Unit (ventilation)
- American Business Clubs
- Ambulance Bus (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's Portuguese for "tall, dark, and handsome," only three of the attractive qualities apparent in American Ballet Theatre principal dancer Marcelo Gomes.
For American Ballet Theatre principal Gillian Murphy, the ideal floor has a perfect balance between slippery and sticky, hard and soft.
Underwood earned a full scholarship to a summer intensive at Naja City Ballet in Okinawa when she was 12, followed by scholarships to summer programs at the School of American Ballet and American Ballet Theatre.