She joined the American Association of Wine Economists in 2010 and passed the intro Sommelier exam by the Court of Master Sommeliers in 2011.
What does AAWE stand for?
AAWE stands for American Association of Wine Economists (Walla Walla, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAWE
We have 3 other meanings of AAWE in our Acronym Attic
- All American Wrestling Camp System (Bethesda, MD)
- Anti-Air Warfare Combat System
- Antiair Weapon Control System
- American Association of Women Dentists
- Anti Air Warfare Destroyer
- Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation (Millersville, MD)
- Association of All Wheel Drive Clubs (Hatfield, South Africa)
- Average Annual Weekday Traffic
- African American Women Evolving (est. 1996; Chicago, IL)
- American Association for Wind Engineering
- Association against Women Export
- Association for Wind Engineering (Fort Collins, CO)
- Association of American Wives of Europeans (Paris, France)
- American Association of Women Emergency Physicians
- Antiair Warfare Exercise
- All American Wrestling Federation
- Annual Average Weekday Flow (traffic statistic; UK)
- Australians at War Film Archive (Australia Department of Veterans' Affairs)
- Access and Affordability Working Group (Oregon State Board of Higher Education)
- Aeromedical Airlift Wing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was published in this month's Journal of the American Association of Wine Economists.
But a study by the American Association of Wine Economists found transportation to be the most carbon-heavy aspect of wine production.