and went on to consult for several political campaigns, the American Association of Publishers, National Media, Serco North America, and Resilience Technology Corporation.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for American Association of Publishers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Alumni Admissions Program (various universities)
- Always A Pleasure
- Always Annoying People
- Ambulance Association of Pennsylvania
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Academy of Poets
- American Academy of Psychoanalysis
- American Academy of Psychotherapists
- American Association of Producers
- American Atheist Press
- Amphibious Assault Planner
- Analog Accessory Peripheral
- Analyst Assistance Program
- Angle Addition Postulate
- Annals of Applied Probability (Institute of Mathematical Statistics)
- Announcement Administration Processor (4ESS)
- Annual Action Plan
- Antigonish Area Partnership (Antigonish, NS, Canada)
- Apartment Association of the Panhandle (Amarillo, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association of Publishers (AAP) said the Google Library Project will now receive access to in-copyright books from its members.
The agreement resulted from a class action lawsuit filed against Google in 2005 by the Authors Guild and the American Association of Publishers (AAP) charging the Internet titan with copyright infringement.
Warren Bledsoe award from AER and the 1997 Best Book Award from the American Association of Publishers, Nursing and Allied Health Division; Foundations of Braille Literacy; Braille Literacy Curriculum; and Braille Literacy: A Functional Approach, for which she won two awards for outstanding literature from two of AER's divisions.
According to a 2004 American Association of Publishers study, the Left Behind series and The Da Vinci Code rebuttal books accounted for a significant portion of the 36.
Although the Public Interest Research Group (PIRG) claims the average college student spends close to $g00 on textbooks per year, the American Association of Publishers disputes that figure.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The American Association of Publishers (AAP) and the International Intellectual Property Association (IIPA) have renewed calls for a clamp down on textbook piracy in certain countries.
We're going to travel to the book's origin or [to the locale of the] plot--which gets very expensive if it's Russia--for a discussion of the life of the author, or the plot and [the book's] achievements and importance," she told members of the American Association of Publishers (AAP) last spring.