What does AAPIA stand for?
AAPIA stands for American Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAPIA
We have 1 other meaning of AAPIA in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Association of Paralegals, Inc.
- American Accreditation Program Inc. (healthcare quality accreditation)
- American Association of the Physicians of Indian Origin
- Antique and Amusement Photographers International
- Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (HHS BHPR; US government)
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Association d'Aide aux Personnes Incontinentes
- Attack Assessment Predicted Impact
- Auto Accident; Possible Injury
- Auto Accident; Potential Injury
- Asian American Pacific Islander Association (University of Idaho)
- And A Partridge in A Pear Tree (Christmas lyrics)
- American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Association pour un Avenir Professionnel des Infirmiers Libéraux
- Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (California)
- Asian Americans Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy (San Francisco, CA)
- Azienda Provinciale per Il Turismo (Italian: Provincial Corporation for Tourism)
- Allied Aerial Photographic Interpretation Unit
- Australian Aerial Photographic Interpretation Unit
- Arizona Alliance for Peaceful Justice