Arvind Goyal, MD, MPH, is president of the American Association of Public Health Physicians based in Chicago.
What does AAPHP stand for?
AAPHP stands for American Association of Public Health Physicians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Amidinopropane Hydrochloride
- Annual Average Public Holiday (traffic; Australia)
- Antioxidative Activity of Phycocyanobilin
- ASEAN Association for Planning and Housing
- Asian-Americans in Public Health
- Association for the Advancement of Private Health
- Association for the Preservation of Historic Coles County (Illinois)
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry (est. 1937; Springfield, IL)
- Affirmative Action Plan for Handicapped Individuals/Disabled Veterans
- American Association of Physician-Hospital Organizations/Integrated Delivery Systems (Glen Allyn, VA)
- American Association of Physicians for Human Rights
- American Association of Public Health Veterinarians
- Alabama Association of Paralegals, Inc.
- American Accreditation Program Inc. (healthcare quality accreditation)
- American Association of the Physicians of Indian Origin
- Antique and Amusement Photographers International
- Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (HHS BHPR; US government)
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Association d'Aide aux Personnes Incontinentes
- Attack Assessment Predicted Impact