Herman, MD, MMM, CPE, FACPE, has been elected president of the American Association of Psychiatric Administrators (AAPA) for a two-year term, 2011-2013.
What does AAPA stand for?
AAPA stands for American Association of Psychiatric Administrators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAPA
We have 58 other meanings of AAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Application Protocol Agent
- Alert Aircraft Parking Area
- All African Pool Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Amateur Press Association
- American Art Pottery Association
- American Association of Pathologists' Assistants
- American Association of Physical Anthropologists
- American Association of Port Authorities
- American Association of Professional Apiculturists (Falcon Heights, MN)
- American Association of Public Accountants (now American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Annals of the American Psychotherapy Association
- Applicant's Admitted Prior Art (patents)
- Arizona Aquifer Protection Association
- Asian American Psychological Association
- Associate, Annuity Products and Administration (Life Office Management Association designation)
- Association of Asian Pacific Airlines
- Association of Authorised Public Accountants (UK)
- Australian Asphalt Pavement Association (est. 1969; Australia)
- Aboriginal Affairs Planning Authority Act (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Herman, a child & adolescent psychiatrist, has also recently been clected to serve on the board of the American Association of Psychiatric Administrators, and was appointed to serve as that organization's representative to the American Psychiatric Association's Assembly, the governing body of the APA.
It was in this spirit that the American Association of Psychiatric Administrators (AAPA) developed its own principles for psychiatrists working in all types of organizations, not only in managed care.