The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) and the American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA) are joining forces to buildgreater awareness of the need to significantly boost federal investment in the nation's ports and waterways infrastructure.
What does AAPA stand for?
AAPA stands for American Association of Port Authorities
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAPA
We have 58 other meanings of AAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal Areas Protection Authority (statutory authority, Northern Territory of Australia, for Aboriginal sacred site)
- Acetoacet-P-Anisidide (pigment)
- Adaptive Application Protocol Agent
- Alert Aircraft Parking Area
- All African Pool Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Amateur Press Association
- American Art Pottery Association
- American Association of Pathologists' Assistants
- American Association of Physical Anthropologists
- American Association of Professional Apiculturists (Falcon Heights, MN)
- American Association of Psychiatric Administrators
- American Association of Public Accountants (now American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Annals of the American Psychotherapy Association
- Applicant's Admitted Prior Art (patents)
- Arizona Aquifer Protection Association
- Asian American Psychological Association
- Associate, Annuity Products and Administration (Life Office Management Association designation)
- Association of Asian Pacific Airlines
- Association of Authorised Public Accountants (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With an emphasis on multimodaling and logistics, the port community on the continent will meet in Antigua, a city declared Historical Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO, where authorities and executives of international port terminals, business sector providers, will gather to participate in the meeting organized by the American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA) and the National port Commission (NPC).
11 - 20, Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center The National Summit June 15 - 17, Ford Field American Association of Port Authorities Jun.
Source: American Association of Port Authorities Port of Boston Director: Michael A.
5 million * 20-Foot Equivalent Units, or containers handled Source: American Association of Port Authorities ACROSS BORDERS Canadian and Mexican Ports 2006 TEUs * Vancouver, British Columbia 2.
Speaking before the American Association of Port Authorities, Senator Susan Collins (R-ME), who chairs the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, noted that "the Government Accountability Office reported earlier this year that only 17.
ports and waterways move almost 99% of the country's international trade by volume and 61% by value, according to America's Ports Today, a February 2006 brief from the American Association of Port Authorities.