Founded by Brian Franklin, a Board Member of the American Association of Political Consultants and co-chair of its Technology Committee, the firm has won numerous Pollie and Reed awards, from Best Overall Internet Campaign and Best Online Targeting to Best Online Advertisements and Best Use of Humor in Online Ads.
What does AAPC stand for?
AAPC stands for American Association of Political Consultants
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAPC
We have 70 other meanings of AAPC in our Acronym Attic
- All-American Professional Basketball League
- Australian Association of Permanent Building Societies
- Accounting and Auditing Policy Committee (Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board)
- African-American Parent Coalition
- Alabama Advanced Practice Council
- Alabama Association for the Physically Challenged
- American Academy of Professional Coders (National Organization headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah)
- American Association for the Promotion of Cheers (British saying)
- American Association of Paging Carriers (communications)
- American Association of Pastoral Counselors
- American Association of Professional Coders (medical coders; Salt Lake City, UT)
- American Automotive Policy Council (trade association)
- Antibiotic-Associated Pseudomembranous Colitis
- Association des Architectes Paysagistes du Canada (French: Canadian Landscape Architects Association; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Attenuated Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Australian Army Pay Corps
- Australian Army Provost Corps
- Automatic Amplifier Power Control (Ciena)
- Average Annual Percent Change (statistic)
- Aviation Accident Prevention Course
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC) recognizes A.
At the 2010 American Association of Political Consultants (AAPC) Annual Convention, Win by Cell was awarded the prestigious "Pollie Award" for Best Use of New Mobile Technology in a Candidate, Ballot/Initiative or Public Affairs Campaign.
Paschall Strategic Communications of Little Rock put together an advertisement for a "dark horse" candidate for the Louisiana Senate, and the ad's humorous tone earned it an award from the American Association of Political Consultants.
President, American Association of Political Consultants
Cerrell was honored last week as the 11th recipient in the American Association of Political Consultants Hall of Fame for his more than 40 years of work in national, state, and local politics, beginning with the 1960 campaign of John F.
by the American Association of Political Consultants.
He quotes Nancy Todd Tyne, president of the American Association of Political Consultants, as saying: "It's interesting that the media guys are always pushing, 'Do TV.