Affiliation with the American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators (AANAC) and the American Association of Nurse Executives (AANEX) can be instrumental in meeting these needs.
What does AANEX stand for?
AANEX stands for American Association of Nurse Executives
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced Airborne National Command Post (USAF)
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development (Alberta, Canada)
- Airport Association of North Dakota (Bismarck, ND)
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
- American Association of Nurse Executives
- Aqueous Areca Nut Extract
- Asperger's Association of New England (Watertown, MA)
- Atmosphere Action Network East Asia
- Anglo-Australian Near-Earth Asteroid Survey
- American Association of Neuromuscular Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology Foundation
- Anglican Alliance of North Florida
- Anglican Alliance of North Florida (est. 2005)
- Assyrian American National Federation
- American Academy of Natural Family Planning (now American Academy of Fertility Care Professionals)
- Alabama Air National Guard
- Alliance of Air National Guard Flight Surgeons
- American Association of Natural Horsemen
- American Automobile Network Holdings, Inc. (Florida)
- Aviation Association of New Hampshire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jan Bennet, RN, NHA, is the Executive Vice-President of the American Association of Nurse Executives (AANEX).
About AANEX The American Association of Nurse Executives (AANEX) is a nonprofit professional association representing nurse executives working in the long-term care industry.
Shephard, MHA, RN, RAC-MT, C-NE, is Executive Editor of the American Association of Nurse Executives.