Affiliation with the American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators (AANAC) and the American Association of Nurse Executives (AANEX) can be instrumental in meeting these needs.
What does AANE stand for?
AANE stands for American Association of Nurse Executives
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AANE
We have 1 other meaning of AANE in our Acronym Attic
- Asian-American National Committee (Dorchester, MA)
- Asociación Argentina de Neurocirugía
- Auctioneers Association of North Carolina
- Augusta Area Newcomers Club
- Asian American Network for Cancer Awareness, Research and Training
- Administrators Association of the NIEHS Center Program
- Advanced Airborne National Command Post (USAF)
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development (Alberta, Canada)
- Airport Association of North Dakota (Bismarck, ND)
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
- Aqueous Areca Nut Extract
- Asperger's Association of New England (Watertown, MA)
- Atmosphere Action Network East Asia
- Anglo-Australian Near-Earth Asteroid Survey
- American Association of Neuromuscular Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Association of Nurse Executives
- American Academy of Neurology Foundation
- Anglican Alliance of North Florida
- Anglican Alliance of North Florida (est. 2005)
- Assyrian American National Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jan Bennet, RN, NHA, is the Executive Vice-President of the American Association of Nurse Executives (AANEX).
About AANEX The American Association of Nurse Executives (AANEX) is a nonprofit professional association representing nurse executives working in the long-term care industry.
Shephard, MHA, RN, RAC-MT, C-NE, is Executive Editor of the American Association of Nurse Executives.