The Journal of Neuroscience Nursing offers flee CE hours to all members of the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses (AANN) and inexpensive credit to non-members.
What does AANN stand for?
AANN stands for American Association of Neuroscience Nurses
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AANN
We have 8 other meanings of AANN in our Acronym Attic
- American Association of Naturopathic Medicine
- American Association of Nurse Midwives
- Anesthesia Associates of New Mexico
- Apartment Association of New Mexico
- Arab American National Museum (Dearborn, Michigan)
- Art After New Media
- Australasian Academy of Natural Medicine
- Allergy & Asthma Network Mothers of Asthmatics
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges (Washington, DC)
- African American Nonprofit Network (est. 2006; Washington, DC)
- Analog Artificial Neural Network (artwork)
- Artificial Autoassociative Neural Network
- Asheville Area Nanny Network (Asheville, NC)
- Arts Alliance of Northern New Hampshire
- American Association of Nephrology Nurses and Technicians
- AIDS and Adolescents Network of New York (1987-1999)
- Arts Association of Northern New York (Sackets Harbor, NY)
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development (Canada)
- Albanian-American National Organization, Inc.
- Asset Accountability Network Optimization (USPS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other partnering organizations include the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, American Organization of Nurse Executives, American Association of Nurse Practitioners, American Psychiatric Nurses Association, American Association of Neuroscience Nurses, Association of Rehabilitation Nurses, the National League for Nursing, and the federal nurses of the military and public health services, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
To prepare neuroscience nurses to lead change and advance health for all Americans, the American Association of Neuroscience Nurses (AANN) Board of Directors (BOD) passed a motion in July 2011 to adopt the following four key messages of the IOM Future of Nursing call to action and tie them to the AANN strategic plan.