com)-- The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians is pleased to announce the appointment of Jud Richland as its new CEO.
What does AANP stand for?
AANP stands for American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AANP
We have 18 other meanings of AANP in our Acronym Attic
- AIDS and Adolescents Network of New York (1987-1999)
- Arts Association of Northern New York (Sackets Harbor, NY)
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development (Canada)
- Albanian-American National Organization, Inc.
- Asset Accountability Network Optimization (USPS)
- Artists Alliance of North Florida
- American Academy of Neurological and Orthopaedic Surgeons (Las Vegas, NV)
- Akamai Accelerated Network Program
- Alberta Association of Naturopathic Practitioners (Canada)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Neuropathologists
- anaerobic anoxygenic photosynthesis
- Advanced Nursing Practice Alliance
- American Academy of Nephrology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Neurology Professional Association (American Academy of Neurology)
- Association of Advanced Nursing Practice Educators
- Adopt-a-Natural Resource (New York)
- American Association for Nude Recreation (Kissimmee, FL)
- American Association of Newspaper Representatives
- Australian Association of Natural Resource Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to her service on the board of the CNME, Bettenburg has served on the boards of the Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians and the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
Jane Guiltinan, ND, current president of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP), stated that her organization "Fully supports the AMA's stated goal of providing the highest quality of care for patients.
The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP) advises seeing a practitioner who has passed the board exams and graduated from one of the four schools that offer four-year degrees: Bastyr University National College of Naturopathic Medicine, University of Bridgeport College of Naturopathic Medicine and the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences.