The history suggested an NAIC subcommittee consider whether the NAIC should enter a business relationship with vendors or with the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators.
What does AAMVA stand for?
AAMVA stands for American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of AAMVA in our Acronym Attic
- Appalachian Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators
- Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Alpe Adria Motorcycle Union (Italy)
- Ambient Air Monitoring Unit
- Army Advanced Marksmanship Unit
- Armenian American Mammography University Center
- Association of American Military Uniform Collectors
- All Anime Music Videos
- American Association for Museum Volunteers
- Austrian Aid for Mine Victims
- American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators Network
- Asociación de Amigos y Vecinos de la Costa y la Naturaleza (Spanish: Association of Friends and Neighbors of the Coast and Nature; est. 2000)
- African American Men of Westchester (est. 1987; White Plains, NY)
- Archaeology of the Mediterranean World (University of Pennsylvania)
- Ask about Medicines Week (healthcare initiative)
- Asian-Australian Monsoon Working Group (climate research)
- Air-To-Air MEP/Weapons Integration Demonstration
- Australian Army Medical Women's Service
- Acetoacet-Meta-Xylidide (yellow pigment)
- All Adult Movies XXX
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other national transportation organizations share that goal as well, including the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, the Governors Highway Safety Association, and the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators.
Kummer said discussions are now under way with the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators to develop an Internet-based service that would contain all the information of an insurance ID card.