Additionally, PCHR, together with the International Association of Democratic Lawyers (IADL), the Europe -- Third World Centre (CETIM), and the American Association of Jurists (J) issued two joint oral statements, which were presented to the Council by representatives of IADL.
What does AAJ stand for?
AAJ stands for American Association of Jurists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAJ
We have 17 other meanings of AAJ in our Acronym Attic
- Antarctic Intermediate Water
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week
- Appalachian American Indians of West Virginia
- Administrative Appeals Judge
- Airasia Japan (airline; Tokyo, Japan)
- Akademischer Arbeitskreis Japan (German: Academic Working Group Japan; Austria)
- All About Jazz (website)
- Alzheimer's Association Japan (est. 1980)
- American Alpine Journal
- American Association for Justice (Washington, DC)
- Architectural Association of Japan
- Aromatherapy Association of Japan (est. 1996)
- Association Américaine de Juristes (French: American Association of Jurists; est. 1975)
- Astronomical Association of Jamaica (est. 1948)
- Attitude Adjust
- Asian American Journalists Association
- All About Jonathan Brandis Fanpage
- African American Jazz Caucus, Inc. (New York, NY)
- American Association of Junior Colleges (now American Association of Community Colleges)
- Asian American Justice Center (formerly National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association of Jurists, in a statement distributed by its representative to the United Nations in Geneva, argued that Pinochet did not enjoy immunity under international law.
A report by Pax Christi, the American Association of Jurists, and other international groups that monitor the situation in Colombia link Bedoya to the death squad Alianza Americana Anticomunista, or Triple A.