The American Association of Integrative Medicine (AAIM; http://www.
What does AAIM stand for?
AAIM stands for American Association of Integrative Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAIM
We have 14 other meanings of AAIM in our Acronym Attic
- Afro-Asian Institute of Japan
- Association pour l'Appui aux Initiatives Locales de Développement (French: Association for Support of Local Initiatives)
- Active Asset Investment Management Limited (UK)
- Adaptive Application Infrastructure Management (VIEO)
- African American Interdenominational Ministries
- Aircraft Autonomous Integrity Monitoring
- Algorithmic Aspects in Information and Management
- American Academy of Insurance Medicine
- American Association of Independent Music
- American Association of Industrial Management
- American Association of Internet Media
- Asian American Intercultural Ministry
- Asociación Argentina de Informática Médica
- Association for Applied Interactive Multimedia
- Automated AFCERT (Air Force Computer Emergency Response Team) Implementation Module
- American Association of Insurance Management Consultants (Texas)
- American Association of International Medical Graduates
- Australian Association for Infant Mental Health (New South Wales, Australia)
- Australian Association for Infant Mental Health Inc. (Double Bay, New South Wales, Australia)
- Alternate Abstract Interface Markup Language (message conversion technology)