American Association of Industrial Editors (AAIE) and International Council of Industrial Editors (ICE) 2.
What does AAIE stand for?
AAIE stands for American Association of Industrial Editors
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAIE
We have 2 other meanings of AAIE in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Washington, DC)
- Association for the Advancement and Integration of Design (Pennsylvania; est. 2008)
- Auto Access ID
- Aviation Accident Incident Database (National Transportation Safety Board)
- Asthma, Allergic and Immunologic Diseases Cooperative Research Centers (US NIH)
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (formerly American Association on Mental Retardation)
- Another Acronym I Didn't Know
- American Association of Irish Dance Teachers (Parkesburg, PA)
- Allahabad Agricultural Institute Deemed University (India)
- American Association of International Educators
- Association for the Advancement of International Education
- Amerika Asocio de Instruistoj de Esperanto/American Association of Teachers of Esperanto
- Adirondack Arts in Education Partnership (Peru, NY)
- American Association for International English Proficiency
- American Association of Intensive English Programs (Philadelphia, PA)
- Airport Authority of India Employee Union (India)
- Aberdeen Asian Income Fund, Ltd. (UK)
- AIG (American International Group) African Infrastructure Fund (investment fund; est. 2000)
- American Academics for Israel's Future
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Association of Business Communicators was officially founded in June 1970, the result of a merger between the International Council of Industrial Editors (ICIE) and the American Association of Industrial Editors (AAIE).
Thus was born the American Association of Industrial Editors (AAIE).