Timeline of professional organizations 1899 American Society for Microbiology (ASM); originally Society of American Bacteriologists 1913 American Association of Immunologists American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) 1929 ASCP Board of Registry American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS) originally American Society for Medical Technologists (ASTM) 1939 American Medical Technologists (AMT) 1947 American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) 1948 American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) 1956 American Association of Bioanalysts (AAB) 1958 American Society of Hematology (ASH).
What does AAI stand for?
AAI stands for American Association of Immunologists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAI
We have 258 other meanings of AAI in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance Academy International
- Alliance for Africa's Industrialization
- Alliance for American Innovation
- Alliance of American Insurers
- Allied Armies in Itlay
- Alpine Ascents International (Seattle, WA)
- Alternatives to Abortion International
- American Acrylic Injection Inc (Farmersville, TX)
- American Alpine Institution
- American Antitrust Institute
- American Atelier, Inc. (Allentown, PA)
- Amerinex Applied Imaging, Inc
- AMMRL Activity Identifier
- Analisi Ambientale Iniziale (Italian: Initial Environmental Assessment)
- Angle of Approach Indicator
- Ankle-Arm Index (atherosclerosis)
- Antenna-Air Interface
- Aortic Arch Interruption
- Applications Alarms Infrastructure
- Arab American Institute (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also is a member of the American Association of Immunologists, the Clinical Immunology Society, and the Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists.
Scott is also a member of the American Association of Immunologists, the Clinical Immunology Society, and the Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists.