org Features American Association of Horsemanship Safety (AAHS) training that leads to certification.
What does AAHS stand for?
AAHS stands for American Association of Horsemanship Safety
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHS
We have 34 other meanings of AAHS in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Administrator for Human Resources
- Australian Association for Humane Research
- Alabama Association of Housing and Redevelopment Authorities (Auburn, AL)
- Aquatic Animal Health Research Institute (Kasetsart University, Thailand)
- Atlantic Aboriginal Health Research Program (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs, Inc.
- Air Academy High School (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Altoona Area High School (Altoona, PA)
- Ambridge Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- American Association of Hospitality Services
- American Aviation Historical Society
- Americans against Horse Slaughter
- Americans against Human Suffering
- Applied, Abductive, Heuristic Synchronicity
- Arizona Archaeological and Historical Society (University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona)
- Aromatic Acid: H+ Symporter
- Associate of Arts in Human Services (degree)
- Athens Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (formerly American Association of Homes for the Aging, AAHA)