Karen Ignagni, president of the American Association of Health Plans issued a statement declaring, "President Bush has made a commitment to protecting consumers by ridding the health care system of frivolous litigation and today the House of Representatives took an important step in that direction.
What does AAHP stand for?
AAHP stands for American Association of Health Plans
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHP
We have 26 other meanings of AAHP in our Acronym Attic
- African American Health Network
- African American Homeschoolers Network
- American Association for the History of Nursing
- American Academy of Head, Neck and Facial Pain
- Afro-Asian Housing Organization
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association
- Ann Arbor Hands on Museum (Michigan)
- Advogados Associados Hamilton Pereira (Portuguese; Brazlian law firm)
- Alabama Association of Health Plans
- American Academy of Health Physics
- Arkansas Association of Health-System Pharmacists
- Association of Allied Health Professionals (est. 1975; Canada)
- Alaska Association of Harbormasters and Port Administrators
- African-American Health Promotion Campaign
- African-American Hereditary Prostate Cancer
- African-American Heritage Parade Committee
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Australian Association for Hospice and Palliative Care
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (Reston, VA)
- American Association for Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking with one voice was also the reason given by the American Association of Health Plans and the Health Insurance Association of America for their merger in 2003.
The American Association of Health Plans is pushing its version of health care reform.