I'd been in Washington for the Regional Studies Association chairing a session by Paul Krugman (he of Nobel Economics Prize fame) at the American Association of Geographers Annual Conference.
What does AAG stand for?
AAG stands for American Association of Geographers (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAG
We have 186 other meanings of AAG in our Acronym Attic
- Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma
- Advanced Analytics Group (Bain & Company; Los Angeles, CA)
- Advanced Arresting Gear
- Aeromedical Airlift Group
- Affirmative Action Group (Zimbabwe)
- Air and Ground (freight transportation services)
- Alaska Air Group (aviation)
- Allgemeine Anthroposophische Gesellschaft (German: General Anthroposophical Society)
- Allied Arts Guild (Menlo Park, CA)
- Alpha-Acid Glycoprotein
- Amis Aquariophiles Gouesnou (French: Aquarist Friends Gouesnou; Gouesnou, France)
- Anciennes Automobiles du Gier (French car club)
- Anti-Aircraft Gun
- Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry (math conference)
- Army Artillery Group (Opposing Forces)
- AS/400 Advocacy Group (IBM AS/400 midrange system)
- Asia-America Gateway (submarine communications cable system)
- Asociación Argentina de Golf
- Asociación Audubon de Guatemala (Audubon Association of Guatemala)
- Assistant Adjutant General
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceedings of the American Association of Geographers 8(1): 1-12.
contribute 10 chapters derived from papers presented at a 2003 American Association of Geographers conference held in New Orleans addressing critical approaches to culture and development.