The American Association of Family Physicians (AAFP) also recently endorsed Universal Credentialing DataSource.
What does AAFP stand for?
AAFP stands for American Association of Family Physicians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAFP
We have 9 other meanings of AAFP in our Acronym Attic
- Asian American Federation of New York
- Active Ankle-Foot Orthosis
- All Aviation Flightline Online (website)
- American Association for Functional Orthodontics
- Asian-American Foundation of Oregon (Eugene, OR)
- Association of American Food Control Officials, Inc. (animal feed)
- Alabama Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Forensic Psychology
- American Association of Feline Practitioners (Hillsborough, NJ) )
- American Association of Football Prognosticators (est. 1969)
- Association of Austrian Film Producers (Vienna, Austria)
- Azalia Analog Front Panel
- American Academy of Family Physicians' National Congress of Student Members
- American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation (Leawood, KS)
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation
- Association of Angel Fire Property Owners
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association of Family Physicians (AAFP) has this to say about domestic violence, "Physical abuse is the use of physical force.