a clinical-stage, biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics to treat cancer, has announced that data were presented from a pre-specified subgroup analysis of the FACT trial, a randomized, controlled Phase 2/3 study of ZYBRESTAT(R) (fosbretabulin tromethamine, CA4P) in patients with anaplastic thyroid cancer (ATC), at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons (AAES).
What does AAES stand for?
AAES stands for American Association of Endocrine Surgeons
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAES
We have 14 other meanings of AAES in our Acronym Attic
- Average Acoustic Evoked Responses (neurology)
- Average Annual Erosion Rate
- Averaged Auditory Electroencephalic Response
- Action of African Economic Recovery and Development
- Arizona Arts Education Research Institute
- Association of Australian Education Representatives in India
- American Association of Electronic Reporters and Transcribers
- Advanced Aircraft Electrical System
- Aircraft Assisted Escape Systems
- Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station (Auburn University)
- American Association of Engineering Societies
- Ansett Aviation Engineering Services (Australia)
- Alabama Association of Elementary School Administrators
- American Association of Educational Service Agencies (Arlington, VA)
- Army Acquisition Executive Support Activity
- Army Acquisition Executive Support Agency
- Association of Architects Engineers Surveyors & Draughtsmen of Australia
- American Association of Employees and-Self Employed Persons
- Alaska Association of Elementary School Principals (North Pole, AK)
- Arkansas Association of Elementary School Principals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early this year, the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons published guidelines on the diagnosis and management of this condition.